Re: Doctor Who: Big finish productions

The sj stuff was pretty good, albeit I was rather confused at the start as to Sarah being so paranoid about everything!  obviously all those days of saying "what's that Doctor" and then running away screaming from the latest alien took their toll big_smile.

I did like the series albeit it took me a little while to get into the stream of things, and the ending with it's rather mystical cliffhanger was interesting (a shame bf doesn't give an idea of what happened, though I suppose with Liz Slaiden not being around anymore they might find it difficult).

My only real problem with the Sarah stuff is that it seems most all of bf's earth adventures are taking the same theme, Sarah, Unit, and most recently countermeasures. Lots of paranoyer, worrying political themes of xenophobia leading to the highest levels of government with whatever alien t hreat being a tool of the paranoid right wing back room nutters, (even Dalek Empire and Jago and Lightfoot had a bit of this). Not of course that I mind a bit of paranoid back room right wing nutter bashing, but after Countermeasures seemed to do exactly the same thing again, I'd like to see a different sort of conspiracy, or maybe just change the format and do something else instead of the political conspiracy thing.