Re: metroplexity

I'd recommend it, what I played was fun, especially when you get into eclipse and different weerd encounters you can have with it.
Actually the game isn't like mafia wars or torn city, it's very much a cyberpunk sort of urban distopia type of thing, it's also partly based on Kingdom of Loathing with the dayly adventures, food items, story progression   and such, though there is pvp if you want to opt in as well.

combat is more interesting than in most of that style of game, though the one thing I'm not sure of is whether like KoL the donator items are get this month or bust type of affairs. I do recall the dayly adventure limit being a bit lower than KoL, 25 rather than 40, but on the other hand you could get a lot more from food and drugs and such and encounters tended to take a bit longer, there are also some fun accessaries.

So yes, I'd recommend, imho it's a better written game than the other KoL mod twilight her oes, and unlike KoL has a vaguely serious point to it.