Re: Legends of stars, a game we put up with friend to have some fun.

First skylord, what exactly is this? If your putting up a browser based space empire game, what is it about and what can you do in it? Second, are you actually developing this game or not? ie, will you be doing as Pitermach has done with vendeta crime and running a full on browser game, or is this something your just vaguely playing with for a bit.

Third, we can't really have topics in new releases unless there is a game to play involved. So, unless your going to post a link, I'll need to move this topic somewhere else.

So to some upe as Jonny five, the robot from  from the 1980's short circuit films would say, "need more input!" big_smile.