Re: I'm seriously concerned

This topic is the best topic I have scene on this audio games forum in absolutely months... I think that is putting what 80 percent of us are thinking into words. This has happened to me on many occasions, more than I really care to remember right now. If anyone remembers the Microsoft Sam for the i phone joke I played on twitter, certain people started telling me that blindies have no lives and they like to sit on there asses all day and waste other peoples times. I think everyone is entitled to there opinion and if that's the opinion so be it, but at the same time it shows that this person thought they were higher up than me, that they did better than me, right as they started insulting me. I think that this is one of the best examples. Some people seem to think there the best or something... I don't know really, but they think that they have the right to yell at us as call us stupid blindies wasting time and to them, I'm not allowed to play a simple harmless joke . My point is not to point fingers and I hope that I haven't done that, but to simply share a couple of things that happened to me that show Steve's point very well. Thing is guys, in my opinion, I stretch to say opinion, feel free to disagree because I don't have the want or need to put my self in a higher position than anyone else here, but with that said my opinion is that we are all, equal. People have the right to say what ever they want really, but my opinion is that these insults that get thrown at us, and the control some people try to tell us and the manipulation, people trying to show that there better, I think it is rediculis. I think that we are all 100 percent equal.