Re: I'm seriously concerned

That's the point though. I don't mind people who disagree with my opinion, -- it's going to happen. It's happening, and it's happened. And yes, that happens all over the internet, school, work, families everywhere. But I do not find, that when arguing or protesting politics, again, the president or government officials informing us that we aught to shut up or they're just going to up and leave. In fact, the people who have opinions that the rest of us have no lives or whatever, again I only view them as your every day stuck up I'm everything type of person. It's those who either possess, or assume an administrative or parental type of role in this community, and inform us what we should be saying, or we're just ungrateful entitled little children and all our developers are just up and leaving because we refuse to accept being conned over and over again by some person who claims to be making such a great game for us.
No Dark, not ev eryone can be nice to each other, and I fear this is something the blind community will have to accept. I understand if it's a mob thread of "I hate this go die in a hole you bloody fool", how that can be intolerable, but I shouldn't have to be called out for writing a rant, which by the way justifies my reasons for being angry in the post, because someone "thinks" I shouldn't be ranting. It shouldn't be thrown in my face that no one will developer for me or this community because I'm such an ungrateful, entitled little brat. No: just like the teens playing X Box or Play Station, I'm going to yell at a developer if they continue throwing out release dates for a game I ordered and not getting it out. Just as the adults of society, I will continue to lash out at those who are trying to make me and the community look like foolish little nothings who they can just pacify while they take our money and who knows, -- cackle or something?
The rest of the world has freedom of speech, so so should this community. Sure, nonsense insults and flames and spam shouldn't be accepted, of course not, that's just trolling. But I just can't get the idea wrapped around my head that I should just accept how things are, considering the lives of all the game developers and giving them excuses as to why they are not holding to their self appointed obligations (in the case of money anyway), or have administrators or (and by that I mean the admins of online communities don't belong in this), self appointed higher ups tel me to play nice with everyone or be deserted. If this is a give me your money if you want my product, and then play nice with me or I'm abandoning it so you only get part of what you paid for kind of thing... -- well I don't know what to say. But If I release and charge for a project of mine, I want to be informed when my players feel neglected because I run off and don't listen to them. And if I so happen to be busy for a while and get negative comments in return, I will be irritated when first looking at them, but then I have to remember: I charged for this product. I have, these users' money. If I can't handle the responsibility of running this game for them in a way they will enjoy, then why am I doing it in the first place? Microsoft doesn't make windows just so they can have some free time on their hand. They don't make the X Box so they can play games while at work. They do it not only for the money, but they continue updating it so people will have a better experience.