Re: I'm seriously concerned

Yes, you did misunderstand me: this thread has not been about the audio games.net forum: it's the blind community in general. The self appointed higher ups and admins reference was not targeting actual administrators of online communities as I said. Parental figures and those who feel the need to inform others that they aught to shut up and be good little blind kids was not referring to working administrators on a forum doing their job to insure their forum does not become a mudslide of flaming matches and you and your family suck messages. But if Aprone hasn't updated swamp in several months and there happens to be a couple page of comments that aren't "you did oh so great of a job!", but who's comments are not on the line where moderation needs to step in, I don't believe someone has the right to hop on and tell everyone who was posting to just stop being negative, pay up, and re populate the game. Similarly, I am referring to situations like t he edge of winter topic: Danny especially is known for being one of the more nice types of this forum, and I was at least trying there, because I did not inform Gyro that he was a (insert any insult that might get mod warning here). Both of us, like the rest of the people, simply got frustrated: there were complaints on that topic, as well as requests for refunds, and then we get people who come over and tell us we're being entitled, making customer service workers loathe their jobs, and that we should stop because our attitude will give the whole community a bad rep.
  So no, it's not moderators of forums like yourselves who I have an issue with. Authority is authority, it's everywhere, and without it would exist only anarchy. You have been doing a wonderful job so far as I can tell. I was simply pointing out certain people, (this goes beyond just those on this forum), in the blind community, who I've noticed believe it is in their right to perform suc h hypocrisy. I can understand how this could've been perceived as an attack on the administrators who run this forum since yes, it was posted on this forum and referred to it several times, but I figured I'd post my thoughts about the community in general, and see what others had to say.