Re: Audiogame hub needs your help!

Hi all.
Ok guys 8500 all ready.
We have met the minimal milestone.
Our stretch goal is 50000.
For all the users that have donated, you can semi ease off now.
We really need more cash though, currently we are looking for more organisations as funders.
Everything from banks to supermarkets.
We would really like to get to as close to 50000 as we can. but whatever.
The point is the campaign worked and we have the cash needed to be successful.
We would really like to have some cash left over.
you have round 22 or so days left.
In terms of the shipped items you will have to pay for shipment via curior.
I am unsure, this is new for us to, we havn't done a campaign before this, this is our first go at croud funding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector