Re: Audiogame hub needs your help!

Hmmm.
Geong is one of the devs here, he should answer it.
But at this time we havn't even developed this I mean I havn't even seen the alpha or anything.
Maybe its roughed out there somewhere.
Geong works with jarek with development, so he should answer if we can even put one out at this time.
I actually doubt that since this thing is ending on christmas month that anything more will be done till january maybe even february for the company to restart again.
There is the christmas holidays and I don't think that  anyone is going to be working on anything.
For myself, january at least till the middle of it has my family or a good majority of them off work, and with school out, I will be wanting to romp round.
Pluss in summer I usually shut down all work of any serious nature on account of the heat.
That means no new jobs with new companies till at least march/april.
I know for a fact that in the months of february and june I will be having things going on on certain days.
I also know on the month of september to early october there will be a period where work will be reduced to online only as a lot of people are away which will mean I will have to just about everything round the house.
The only reason in fact I havn't shut down allready is it continues to be cold and by that, its never got hotter than 22-24 degrees.
Above 25 it can become a little roasty in here.
And after 30 it needs fans and such.
Work for projects started and new projects depending what they are will be at night.
During the day, its far to hot to put on a pair of headsets.
Never the less I guess if I am not at the pool or something I will be working.
The only exception will be when its hosing down and then it will be so humid that any audio voice work will be impossible due to fans.\
Even now I am finding it difficult to get things going because of various getting ready fo r christmas moments plus a few extra issues that are ongoing.
I know I have one servicing contract for my uncle's small house/ business and that requires me to take their computers offline and service them.
During this time I need to well make sure things are ok, check for malware etc and update them.
If everything is fine I tend to clear junk, solve issues and add in extras needed.
Ofcause everything needs to work till the next year.
There are other jobs coming up.
One more web contract for this month so I am quite busy.
However if sonnar has something that goes on I guess it will and I will do whatever it takes to finnish it.
Jarek however is not on this forum, we do have a forum on the audiogamehub homepage.
And I check it daily, though I'd prefur to answering messages rather than removing spam, deleting topics and banning users which has been what I have been doing for the last week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector