Re: Audiogame hub needs your help!

Hi everyone!
We've posted a second update on Kickstarter page yesterday.
It covers a bit of the story as well as the combat mechanics and system of the Whispering Tunnels so make sure you check that out!

Also, we are very proud to announce that we have reached our goal!
Thank you for the all the support, and stay tuned as we will be posting a new update shortly on our Kickstarter regarding stretch goals, new pledge levels and more!

@harrylst
Once the campaign finishes, we will be sending out surveys to everyone who has pledged to collect information so that we can get your reward to you ASAP.
If your pledge level says "shipping cost not included", then we will find out exactly how much it will cost to get it sent to you and like crashmaster has told you, you will need to pay for that cost.

@Sebby, @Chris
Thank you for the support!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector