Re: I'm seriously concerned

People sometimes don't take time out to think how their comments affect the other. Not saying that is always going to be a factor, for instance, if I buy something and it is not what I paid for, either because it is not as the description said, it does not work properly, or it was damaged or any other reason. I will be contacting the company and sorting it out. I will be professional in my dealings with them, however, that only goes so far. If my efforts to seek out a resolution to such a problem get me no where, I'm going to become quite indignant. It's just how I am.

If I can resolve the issue by being kind and professional, then I am glad to do it. I will not have my rights as a customer and a citizen trod on though.

If someone makes a game, and I pay for that game, it is going to have to work the way it is meant to. No software is bug free, granted, but when I put out money, I expect a product that fulfills its purpose. Nowadays, we buy into to early access games, and if that's the case, and the thing has bugs, well you took a risk, so my feeling is that you should provide constructive feedback to help get the bugs resolved.

As for this parenting thing, yeah, granted, but what are you gonna do about it, just ignore it and move on.