Re: I have a problem with rotation package in bgt

Hello,
before answering directly the question, I must ask, is there some reason for this conditions? Why do not simply:
hering_facing=calculate_theta(facing);
because now you are saying to program, if facing is east calculate, if is north calculate etc. otherwise calculate too, so The same operation will be done in all possible cases. I am just asking, because I am not understand It, but when you are only beginning with rotation pack, It is possible to make this mistake.

And now directly to the question, I can not tell you what to do, but can probably guess, where the problem is. How you are working with variable facing? Are you turning It when pressing down arrow key? Because if yes, problem can be here, because you are calculating sound parameters from It, so changed value will make changed sound. This mistake can be made when beginning with fps, but for telling more concrete report, I need to see also fps calculating part, how program is reacting to pressin g arrow key.
And finally, It will be good if you write what program should do when pressing down arrow key, change facing or going backvard with stayed facing infront? I guess second eventuality, and in this case my suggestion should work.
Hope this helps.

Rastislav