Re: I have a problem with rotation package in bgt

hello,
if you want to able a listener to hear sounds correctly, and you saiyng, that variable facing is not changed while moving back, then variable hering_facing must be identical as facing. Or better if you are using It only for soundpool, you can completely remove It, and do updating listener like this:
p.update_listener_3d(me.x, me.y, me.z, calculate_theta(facing));
In this case you should have no bugs in sound, because rotation parameter of function is always set to actual facing, so if It is for example 90 and do not changes for moving procedure when moving not infront, then this will make no problems. But in some cases you may want to use hering_facing, for example if you are using It lots of time and want to make code faster by not need of calculating theta in all cases, when update listener is called, you should do something like this:
hearing_facing=calculate_theta(facing);
and no changes, only make this before updating listeners. If you change I t for example as you wrote from east to west, sounds may to do crazy things.
Hope this helps, try to apply, and write if success or not.
Greetings

Rastislav