Re: I have a problem with rotation package in bgt

for your first question: We did  another thing before:
if(getdir(facing)==west)
{
hering_facing=east;
}
and so on but that also does not worked.
and no, When the player presses the down aro key, it just moves backward. This doesn't change the facing. We used the move function in in rotation.bgt file.