Re: Winamp going to heavens on 20th of December 2013

Hi.
Dark you can easily, very easily get the music out of iTunes if you purchase any songs or albums. iTunes can also converte it for you. I'm not converting because my media players can play those files just fine, but I would never, never, buy any albums if I couldn't get it out of iTunes. smile i don't know where iTunes stores the files in Windows, but on the Mac, those files are located at the users folder, music, iTUnes, iTunes media, not iTunes music, and then in the music folder. Apple says people should backup their purchased music, since you can't download it again if you loose it. So I always move my purchased music out of iTunes, which is very easy if you know where to look.

Oh damn. I didn't know Apple have removed the line in port on the new 15 inch macbook pros. sad