Re: Winamp going to heavens on 20th of December 2013

Hi.
Lol, Airplay works only with Apple devices? Hmm, you're right when speaking about streaming from devices, but streaming to devices such as speakers, you're wrong. Bose, Sony, Philips, Samsung and lots of other companies have made lots of airplay compatible speakers, recievers etc. But I think i got what you mean. Airplay is great, if, you can stream from an Apple device. Oh no by the way, I'm wrong. check out Airfoil, a program and app. smile

Sebby: You can uncheck a checkbox in iTunes preferences so it doesn't automatically copies the music into the local library. It's turned on by default, which means steals all the music from your friends, lol, but you can turn it off. smile
I haven't fully checked out all choices when it comes to air strea ming and wirelessly streaming, but it's an interesting concept which I use a lot. I assume others just have to be on my wireless network and play around with airplay, or whatever they choose to. I think that's what you're thinking about when mentioning Airsharing?
Regarding to FTP, I'm using Transmit which is pretty expensive, but it works. There are free alternatives though.