Re: Rogue one, thoughts?

I haven't seen Rogue one, but I think you're right.

They should have left the end at episode 6.

All of these reboots and forcing the story to continue is a money making ploy.

It's the same with Harry potter and the cursed child, I refuse to acknowledge that one.

Apparently someone asked C.S. Lewis why there weren't any more narnia stories and his response was, if I wrote any more, it would be forced.

As long as there's a way for them to make money, and for the gullable to fall for it, people will keep forcing the stories to continue.