Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

Yeah, I have no clue how accessible the Focusrite ones actually were. The only reason I was encouraged by them was that the prices didn't look too expensive, and a friend of mine who I trust a lot told me that his GF uses one of those interfaces and that he was looking to get one. According to them the accessibility isn't too bad but we never went into details. Plus the names Focusrite and scarlett both ring a bell, it's like I've heard them elsewhere.

Also just to satisfy some curiosity... You mentioned you were trying to use your H2N as a device. Does that have Asio support or were you using generic drivers and they happen to work better with the H2N? I have an H5 which I think can do Asio, but in order to set up USB audio on it, we'd have to go through menus, and my mom and I still haven't figured those menus out. And even though it's a 4-track recorder so can't be too complicated, I'd still be a little nervous to figure out ho w routing works, especially since I'm the only one that would even have a little bit of a clue what to look for and how it might work. This is a little disappointing because I'd planned to at least use the H5 as a portable Asio sound card of sorts. I didn't really have any solid ideas how I'd use it but I thought it was at least worth experimenting with. But, getting an interface would probably still be a much better choice anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector