Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

@Raygrote, I actually think I was using the generic driver, though I'm not certain on that. I used the one that was installed automatically by Microsoft. So I figured I could try the asio driver by zoom which works for the H and F series, including the H2N, downloaded and installed it, but now I can't get the H2N's microphone to work with my PC. I couldn't hear anything when checking the checkbox in the listen tab in the windows recording settings, and Reaper would display an error when trying to use the Zoom's ASIO driver, instead of the ASIO4ALL, which doesn't make any sound either. I can use the speakers of the H2N though, which confuses me a little. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector