Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

Focusrite interfaces tend to be the one many people use as their first one, which may be why it rang bells. The smaller ones don't have a huge amount of inputs, but if you aren't planning on recording anything big, it's fine for what it is if you're just looking to do a song with a guitar or anything of that sort. My interface has 8 xlr mic inputs and 3 pairs of stereo line inputs, but right now I don't ever use more than three of those inputs... I just got it because at the sale I went to, this was the cheapest interface that didn't need additional software.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector