Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

Thanks for your explanation! I looked at the Motu audio express interface, and for me the Tascam ones still seem the best in terms of what they have and can do, and the fact that the US-20x20 offers much more, as far as I can tell, for about the same price. I'm not quite sure yet about what I will end up getting eventually.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector