Re: wich is the best space moo out there?

When I say combat in sc not working, I mean that the targeting commands never seemed to work. I would type "lock direction" and be told something random about no lock there or the like, really it just didn't work as advertised.
And yes, combat is spammy if I'm being constantly told "a computer voice says so and so" and again if I cannot actually play without rewriting the hole client myselfmyself.

Why the hell the developers can't just have a low spam combat mode option I'm not sure.

I really am sorry since there was so much in sc I did like, the world, the activities etc, even salvage seemed fairly interesting given that what you salvaged was a bit less than random, you could actually get npc quests to do salvage missions and running the ship was slightly more fun than just typing the same thing over and over again, plus I loved! the idea of exploring in the game.

Again though, the spammy combat and how dam unforg iving the game was once I lost at combat just seemed unreasonable to me.

Perhaps someone should post an article in the articles room with a link to a working soundpack if it's so completely necessary to play and the developers are being so arsy.