Re: childhood scares?

hi kamochek.

I think we are getting way way off topic hear.
if you want to talk more about this, I don't mind, but for those that don't like it and don't want this kind of stuff in this  topic I totally understand and actually agree.
so kamochek if you want to talk more about this, add me on skype.
My Skype name is, brad1647

@thetruegamer
aw man, I'm sorry to hear about what happen to you when you were young, that's horrible.

as for more things I'm scared of, lets see. Injections I'm nervous about them. Dogs because they can jump and scratch. bees because, well they're bees lol. Oh and you know those electric shock toys? Yeah I'll not play with them or use them.
as for childhood scares. Hmm I think I covered that in another post I made on this topic, I think it's on the first page.

back to kamochek.
If you want to upload things to dropbox, do the following:
1. copy the files you want.
2. open the Drop box folder
3. open the public folder
4. paste your files in there.
5. wait for them to upload.
6. once all the files have been uploaded, and you are still in the folder, press your applications key, and arrow down to copy public link, press enter on that and paste the link where ever you want to.

I don't think you should post them here though since this isn't a topic about that kind of stuff.
Hope that helped