Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

@Sam_Tupy
That sounds like an interesting idea. I still don't really understand, why you want to keep the bases unlimited, since limiting would make the game even more challenging. But, since I am only an ocasional player anyway, I will probably never have my own base.
However, I have a few questions, about categorizing the players.
First, how do you plan to seperate them? Will the higher players just completely vanish from the tracking menu, until the certain requirements are fulfilled? If yes, what happens with the effects of area weapons? Let's say, a high player plants a mine somewhere, and a low player walks over it. Would the mine just not go off then?
Also, will a high player and a low player be able to hear each other, when they are in the same area?
Next question is, if the progress will be saved in the players account? Or, will you start over, each time you die?
This is all, I can come up with right now.
I am curious to see , how the development of the game will continue.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector