Re: Looking for motivated, hard working and ambitious Developers.

Hello  Zersiax and thanks for your comment.
It seems like I'm not wording what I'm attempting to accomplish properly.
Weather or not the game will be a first-person shooter, exploration type game all depends on what the group decides together.
The whole thing is not about what I want to create, its more for those who want to learn to present them selves in a more professional manner witch in turn will reshape the outside perception of blind people. The reason why I am using making a game is because the blind gamers, like I have stated above, are the face of the blind community. Because we have such a big online presence, how we articulate ourselves matters and we need bigger and better ideas.
Weather or not you work with audio games doesn't matter. You are a programmer and your input is invaluable.

Your thinking I'm going in with kind of a game in mind. I'm not.
The whole idea is to learn to work together weather or not you don't like someone, brainstorm ideas, and for programmers such as your self to take your programming skills and put them to use.
Weather or not you work with audio games doesn't matter. If you have programming skills I would love to have a meeting with you to see how we can position you to help the team.
I hope this gives you more information as to what I am trying to accomplish.
If any of you have any questions, doesn't matter what questions feel free to ask. If any of you would like to have a 1 on 1 conversation over a voice chatting system to ask your questions, I can do that as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector