Re: Looking for motivated, hard working and ambitious Developers.

Hello Joseph. I just want to thank you for your meaningful comment. While it is unfortunate that we can't have you on the team, I appreciate that you are still willing to be a resource when and if needed for the things you have mentioned above.
I agree that being part of a team is rewarding and challenging. I hope under my guidance I can change: A, the outside perception of the blind community, B, have as much interaction with the sighted community as possible.
I hope the wrest of the community is receptive to my intentions,
After all, everything starts with an idea.

If possible, I would like to schedule  an informational interview if or when your schedule  permits.
Again, I thank you for your response and I hope to speak with you in the future.
Take care.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector