Re: Looking for motivated, hard working and ambitious Developers.

This all might not make sense to some of you. That's okay. It will.
I know you guys don't no me, and your skeptical of people because of what you all have seen in the past.
But arnt we all in an agreement that something some how needs to change in order to improve our situation?
I'm here offering my assistance to see if I can improve things in this community. How many times does that happen?
I don't have to do this. This is just something that I want to do.
At the risk of scaring you all off, I would like it to if the people that have problems with each other join. The blind gaming community is pretty much the face of the wrest of the blind community. Why do I say this? because you guys are the ones with the largest online presents. What outsiders see online is how the whole community is judged. What I want to do has nothing to do with gaming, that is just a bonus even though I do have great gaming ideas.
I don't know if my in tentions are clear or not but trust me when I say that they are good.
Also, I may learn some programming from you guys so that could be exciting.
Here are your options.
We can continue on going down the same road we have been, or we can try something we havent tried yet.
That decision is entirely up to you guys.
Don't feel obligated to join, or even stay with the group. But what's the harm trying it it out? There is probably so many questions and people going "pfft ya right okay." that is your right but just realise that it is a myrical for someone like me to even want to do something like this after all I have seen and maybe you should give me a try before dismissing it all together. That kind of sounds defensive but it's not. It's just a fact.
Anyways I'm here to help make a change if you guys want it.
Cheers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector