Re: Looking for motivated, hard working and ambitious Developers.

Okay, so I am going to try to address everyone.
For the gaming idea, it isn't necessarily only my ideas that I want incorporated into the game. As for recognition, that doesn't concern me much. This whole project is to show allot of these guys that if instead of fighting, if they use that energy as a group to come up with a game, it could be epic. It seems like to me there is very little structure when some of these guys get into a group and that's why we see what we see today.
Have I coordinated teams before?
Yes, I have but nothing like this.
I do realise that calls for devs have already been made, but my intentions are something different.
I have other things on the go, this would just be on my spare time. I want to see if I can some how shape this community to be better then what I have been absorbing over the past few years. I don't post on here much, I just observe. I'm hoping with my leadership skills and your brains we can come up with something truly epic. I want to see this community succeed where it has not.
But anyways, it is just an idea I had so I figured I would throw it out there and see if it catches. It doesn't have to be good in just thirty.

The idea is once we all sit down to just start talking. Brainstorming ideas, coming up with a plan and putting that plan into action.

Besides, it would be great to get to no some of you.
What do you have to lose?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector