Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Here are the two posts of mine that I was looking for. smile
Have fun!

These are my notes for todays episode... Wrote them while listening.

The way that Datu tells Glenn that they together can do anything makes me feel that one of them will die really soon...
But hey, they've got the Mata-gun, so they're fine! ... I hope...

So Ink was a genious, huh? Interesting. Seems like Burt was right about being smarter in death if you were while living.

Is that Jay who's helping Datu and Glenn? That must be a bad sign!

...Holy fuck! Yup! Definitely a bad sign! Seems that the Reallyfuckingheavyomatic didn't work that well.
...Did that little one just say "kill!"?

Seems like the king lost his Crown...

So... This is just a thought, but could Datu be a slow turner? Seems like both Glenn and Jay got killed, and nobody else was out there with them, so Datu has to somehow tell this to someone. Besides, he's kinda intelligent, so if he turns, could he decide to help Michael's side?

And another thing I realised while listening to chapter 7. The first bottle they drop is Saul's, and nothing happens. Lizzy says that she wanted to check if they would go after someone in particular, but then just drops a new bottle, where we aren't told the name. Again, nothing happens. Could this be Datu's? They then just empty the box all at once, and then the zets smell it. Until now I've just thought it was because the scent got so much stronger, but what if...??

Oh, and whence did Tanya get that Ink wants to end it? ... Guess I need to listen a few more times... Even though the end is so sad.
*Sniffles*

Anyways....

There is at least one little one, you can here their metalic scream/squeak thing at 16:07.30, and at 16:09.30. There's a different scream at 16:22.50, though, not sure what that is.
At 16:33.80 it sounds like the zet is saying something. The only word I can hear though is "hi", and that would just be weird.
At 16:24.50 it snarls and bites (sounds like that to me) before saying "kill"/"get up"/"*****" at 16:50.30.

Am I the only one who can hear a zombie to the right at 16:33.00, and again at 16:33.40?
Backs up the theory (can't remember who posted that, sorry) that there are more than one zombie in this scene. I kinda like that idea.