Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Well Alex, maybe you'd like to test the screaming theory on yourself? How about we reccord someone bighting a great chunk of meat out of you and we see what sort of noise you make? ---- hay, I know we don't have  any actual zombies, but I'm pretty sure we can find a convincing cannibal with big enough teeth and I know you'd be willing to sacrifice some of your flesh for the purpose of realistic audio big_smile

Regarding the haze, while you could be right, at the same time that earthquake was a little bit too! convenient, coming just as Victor and Tanya had got away from the little one, that suggests to me something more deliberate at work in producing the haze than just nature, especially since we've not seen any other earthquakes in the series, though I suspect that the haze will be one of the final secrets we find out about.

Regardin g zombie scratch, well again there is an odd relationship between people's pre zombie status and what sort of zombie they become, remember the business of the more intelligent zombies being around the hospital, library etc? Again this is something we'll likely find out more about later. I do think though it is at least a vague possibility, indeed in some ways I rather like the idea of seeing a villain change and alter through a series rather than just having "look I'm the ultimate bad guy" from the start, and however bad Ink is, I'd imagine Scratch s worse.

I also wouldn't say the colony's problem is entirely Cj's fault, or indeed anyone's. Cj is a control freak, but she's genuinely trying to do the best in a bad situation, and in fairness if Michael hadn't! been out on his one man anti zombie crusade they would've had the gun truck to take down the little one before Glen got munched. It's just simply a dam difficult situation and of course people get strained during that sort of thing.

That's one nice thing about we're alive, when people disagree it's not just petty anxt over nothing, (or at least not most of the time), it's got reason behind it.

I do hope however the colony survives, if nothing else just for plot purposes, since we don't need yet another! fortify base and build up to siege plot, things need to progress, albeit that doesn't necessarily mean things can't get pretty bad, though if the colony doesn't have water that will ndeed mean they're finished, since in somewhere like California with the sort of temperatures and humidity levels people will start dropping after three or four days without water, maybe even sooner.

Despite Pegs efforts, Food might be another matter however. I also do wonder what happens to Lizy's baby if the colony ends up desperate for basic resources, since if her baby was born oka y but died due to Lizzy being malnourished or dihydrated that would be just plane depressing!

then again, one advantage of somewhere close to the equator like California is that provided water is maintained things grow damnably fast, thus making Pegs farm plan a good bit more reasonable and possible to get up and running fairly quickly than it would be say in Britain (at least in the North anyway).