Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Yep, I agree with violinist on this one, as I said if water runs out in a place like Callifornia your looking at life expectancy measured in hours. Also in fairness to Cj it wasn't her idea to use the motta gun (I think it's an o since Americans always pronounce short o vowels with lips backward instead of forward making them sound like a long aaa).

Cj did initially want to hold off until she got the truck back, but Datu was his usual positive self. And lets be honest, when you've got your two most skilled techs recommending something, most of the time you'd be an idiot not to listen to them, especially when your back's really to the wall and they're offering a way out and insisting that it's fine.

What I'm concerned about now is where this is going to leave Cj's leadership. She's been slowly learning to trust others throughout the series after the first  attack on Dunbar apartments, but this is likely to undo all of that and possibly make her even more paranoid which doesn't bode well for the colony, and that's quite apart from what's going to happen with Michael.

I'm also wondering where Bert and Riley are at the moment, indeed maybe that's when we find out about Scratch since obviously those two were going off hunting her.