Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Alex:
Remember Ink in the apartment Tower? "Help us". Also they had a theory when Taunia (sorry for the Spelling) was being dragged off, they thought they tried to capture her to help them find a cure ... or something else ...
The most interesting question to me right now is, what the fuck happened in Inglewood? The haze was gone but then it came back ... wtf? Why'd it disappear in the first Place ... and most importantly, why is it there? And the cracks in the ground? Quite honestly, I Think that this is a Place for all the evil, and that the lab they Went to were just a Point in progression, just like Kain Hospital and the Arena.