Re: VIP MUD v2.0: A missing file?

I doubt caccio that the blind mode in the diskworld mud itself will be affecting the client, since most of the things the blind mode alters are things like ascii decorations and in game coloured text and I doubt any of that are things the soundpack would use.

I am actually a bit confused as to why the soundpack is talking about these mysterious files at all, since other soundpacks in muds generally work by  work by having the script files and the sounds themselves, I've never actually heard of these bg.dm files at all indeed I'm a little confused as to why you would need to start copying files around the installation folders since one of main purposes of Vipmud is! it's easy scripting for different muds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector