Re: Research on videogame development for blind users

No worries at all Alvaro!  My comment wasn't meant to criticize your wording in any way.  This community represents people from all walks of life, countries from around the world, and vastly different levels of sight from fully sighted (like myself) to people born without eyes.  It is amusing to see how so many different people bring so many different terms to the table, and I was just taking note of a new one that I hadn't seen yet.  I don't really think there is a right or wrong way to approach it around here.  I think you'll see people use the phrase "blind" just as much, if not more, than "visually impaired" or anything else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector