Re: Research on videogame development for blind users

magurp244 wrote:

When you say game engine, do you mean developer tools like GameMaker, Unity, etc. or while playing a game? What perspective and solutions are you going for?

Exactly: here I am talking about a game developer kit like Unity3D, Unreal Engine or Game Maker. In fact what I am going to do is to create an accessibility layer on top of a game engine / game development kit that is Free and Open Source Software, called Godot Engine. I have edited the first message of the forum with more details about this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alvarocaceresmunoz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector