Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

Reading the posts used up 95% of the time I have this morning, but I wanted to quickly jump in and say I've been especially fond of DracoSelene's posts in here.  There are some very well written posts sir, so thumbs up from me.  big_smile  Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed Most of the posts in here, but I wanted to mention Draco by name for a few things that really jumped out at me in a positive way.

I suppose the 1 question that has continued to cross my mind during this thread is... if "accessibility" should be added to mainstream products for either moral or social utility reasons be limited to visual impairments?  If yes, then how should it be worded so that deaf and physically limited users are not included, and if no, does that significantly larger "burder of accessibility" change any of this?  These are probab ly just the big-3... I'm sure other groups of disability could be added to this as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector