Re: help about erion mud

Erion is awesome.
The "where "command will tell you about a given npc, and "scan" and "oscan" will tell you about the rooms, objects and monsters around you, but I don't think there is a shops find command, still if you do some  the  at the university you will have quests to go all around the city and find the various shops etc, actually exploring in Erion is one of the more fun things.

A lot of info is available on the Erion db page plus I am tanquest on there if you want to say hello.

My only problem with the game, is that once you run out of missions to do things become a bit  and levelling becomes rather slow, I really wish they would reassess some of the levels and progress and put in some extra missions since otherwise you just wind up questing in the same areas again and again which can become a little dull.

It's a shame there is a lot to like in Erion, I particularly love how unique the combat is, the amount of items and changes in the game, all of the random stuff you can find etc, it's just a shame  isn't a bit more fluid.