Re: help about erion mud

Hi Tensoon. I have started a topic about the guide here so feel free to  questions there.

I don't have any experience on end of time specifically, but if you want some good suggestions for muds to try check out the  since  do have a category for muds and we list those who have made access changes to make life easier.

I'd say myself if you want a mud for some combat experience try Erion or aardwolf.
if you want a friendly mud for exploring and puzzle solving try Frandom, if you want a space game Cosmic rage, and if you want to try crafting and more extensive  in a more complex setting try clok.

Of course this is not an exhaustive  list even of muds with db entries and I have more  to  and add, but should give you some points of where to start from.

hth.