Re: help about erion mud

I am very willing to be a guinea pig.  Just let me know how you prefer to be contacted.  There are several MUD's I want to try out.  I will start with cosmic rage soon, and I want to try End of Time.  I saw that folks complained in the past that it uses colours in rooms to manipulate the strength of elemental spells which makes it inaccessible.  They are working on fixing it though.  I created a character on it, but got stuck immediately.  I want to try something that has been tried and tested first, so that I can be sure what to expect from a MUD that is truly accessible before I go back to End of Time.  That is exactly what I would expect a newbie guide to do.  It would have to introduce a player to the basics of what a MUD is supposed to be so that they can jump into unknown territory and know if the game is playable or not shortly after starting.

I will assist you in writing the guide as well, but I do not want to crowd t his topic with suggestions about something so off topic.  Just PM me how you can be reached and I will correspond accordingly.