Re: A mudding guide for newbies, questions and suggestions please

Hi atgnat
Client wise for an accessible client Vipmud or Mushclient are your best bets. See earlier in this topic for info (another reason I'm making the guide).
For muds I'm a solo exploring/questing sort of player myself, so pvp and keeping up  other players never appealed to me.

Hmmm,  mud recommendations that is an interesting one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector