Re: developers and empty promises

@harrylst: I'd seriously recommend just being paitient. How do you think the sighted community would feel about a Hero's call when they discover that an audio version got made first before their graphical version? It's like this here. Think of it as the opposite. They're bringing it out for the majority first, and are still going to implement the blind friendly version, but as, basically, a post launch patch. This, these days, is how games work. I can understand why you are upset, but goodness, this is one day after launch. If itw as a year after the whole game had been launched, then yes. But it's a day, and they are considering accessibility still. Or would you rather that devs stopped doing stuff for us because we're too impatient? That is seriously what's required in this community, patience. Heck, a Hero's Call didn't make the June release date. Am I angr? No, I'm going to wait for as long as possible because I know it's coming. Same with this game here, Code7. If accessibility is coming, then seriously that's all that matters at this point?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector