Re: developers and empty promises

harrylst,
I understand you're upset that you can't play the game right now, but you have to cut us some slack here. Back in September we had to estimate the game's development almost a year in advance. That's what estimates are, they are not set in stone. In March we saw that we will not make it to the planned release date in April. We postponed the ENTIRE game, not only your version, to July. Then we had more delays. It was not until June, where we decided to postpone the german and blind-friendly version until after release, because it was just not doable for us. This is how game development works. Some things are just not up to us, even if we try to make it happen.

We promise you, the accessible version will come. It just takes time.

And if you back something on Kickstarter it is always a trust investment, you will never be sure anything is going to happen until it does. You have to be aware of that, when backing a game. Just remember that f or future campaings.

As for us, we try to keep our promises, because it's important to us.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector