dragon ball z: infinite world modified save for us.

Hi everyone, before starting the actual toppic, i'll explain what dbz infinite world is, and what difficulties it has for us.
Dbz iw was released back in 2008 for the PlayStation 2 system. it's a fighting game, and it has the budokai 3 mechanics, more or less. some things were added, and some others were removed.

the main mode of play is dragon misssion mode, a mode where you play the story until dbgt. in this mode however, there are several missions that are impossible for us to do. but the fighting however, is very entertaining!
the other day, i was thinking how great could be for us, to have a savefile with the missions completed, but a 100% sabe file is not what i wanted, i was trying to acomplish something very different.
i imagined a savefile where all missions were unlocked, but only to the part where we can play freely. a sabe with nothing unlocked, only the missions so we can skip these and fight owr way through the story mode.
then, th ere was another problem:
as you complete missions, you get money. but if you get money, even if the missions are completed, you can start buying things right away.
so, because i are complicated, my savefile also had to start with.... no money.

after some thinking, i started to play with a friend. in very easy mode, so we gain very Little money......
now, finally i reached the point where i wanted to have my file! when you continue, you can play every mission that's available at the moment.
lastly, the money thing.
i used a cheat engine to have..... 0 money!

so, i have my sabe has i wanted!
all missions completted until magin boo saga, story mode 2. capsules are unlocked but you have no money, so... you have to fight to gain money back....
you still need to unlock the rest of the missions, buy fighters road, buy every capsule, every character, stage, every attack and ultimate.
but you don't need to do the inaccesible missi ons anymore.

anyone is interested in this sabe file?
note: those who doesn't know the game, check it before requesting the sabe, you can find it complicated to understand. but if you know dbz infinite world and the missions were the problem, this thing will be useful.