Re: dragon ball z: infinite world modified save for us.

about infinite world, I can't play the adventure mode also, but for budokai 3, I can finnish the story mode, I can say that mostly by luck.
in that game, you are mostly flying around, then you have to press the R1 button to examine things. when you hear a sound which I can't explain it, you can press the X button to interact with it. once done, you'll be dropped in to a fight, to a person to talk, or an item that you'll take, such as a skill capsule.