Re: dragon ball z: infinite world modified save for us.

So when doing mitions how are you supposed to navigate around the map? Doesn't that require sighted help? And yes, me and my brother used to play this one on pcsx 2, along with budokai ones including the tenkaichy budokai 3, witch is damn accessible for most part because there are characters who guyd you through menus and all that. But I never got the hang of budokai 3's or infinit world's dragon world AKA mitions whatever you wanna call them, unless if there was a sighted person to help. The rest of the stuff is easy.
Also, pcsx2 is a bit laggy, and it crashes on windows 10 after say 2 or 3 battles witch is you could say 10 to 15 mins, witch is weird, and it's laggy as shit as it takes at least a god damn half second to respond to a command. I wish someone here could give a guyd on it or something. I am sure my computer aspects have nothing to do with it as we have a gaming PC over here.
@anthony
you can use training mode to try every character 's ultimate and know when the meeter comes up, they are rather easy to memorize.
Best regards.