Re: dragon ball z: infinite world modified save for us.

The problem with that sound is that it only indicates you some of the elements, you can't search for the Dragon Balls that way for example.
And I agree the input lag in PCSX2 is annoying, and it occurs even when the game runs at full speed. The only think I found about that is to disable vertical synchronisation on the graphic card, but when I tried it it didn't change anything. Supposedly there may be an option to disable it in the emulator itself, but I didn't find it.