Re: Let's talk about apple and what they came out with yesterday.

@11, the reason they don't compare to apple products is because the OS itself is less performing, plus the wide variety of devices it's manufactured for and the lack of an absolute sandbox model makes it impossible to deal with performance as much as iOS does. I'm still pissed off to hell and back about the tones thing, because now that that's gone, I actually have no way to get any tones to my phone, since I'm 16 and parents wouldn't waste a cent on the iTunes store. Plus, I take actual songs I have, and make my own ringtones, which loop perfectly, get just the right amount of the song, and some of them aren't available on the store in the first place! And let's say somebody wants a super mario noise for their notification tone. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has a high quality version of that effect that would release it to something like that, because the only people that have the actual effect, are people who rip the roms and emulate them! I want some super mario noise? No problem, just go to super mario 1, 2, vs.nsf, find the track I want, export it to wav, and do trimming and editing as I like. Straight from the chip!