Re: Let's talk about apple and what they came out with yesterday.

I just hope, they didn't screw up the accessibility of ITunes for Windows with their new Version. I don't use it that often. Only to buy TV-Shows and movies in the US-Store. That's actually something I like about Apple. You can download your purchases onto your Computer.

As for the new products, well, there was not much, that wasn't known before. I am not really interested in the IPhone anymore, since they removed the headphone jack. I watched it because of the AppleTV. And there was nothing ground breaking either. I mean, if you want 4k Support, you can get a FireTV. And they are much cheaper than the AppleTV.
By the way. Does anyone know, how having a phone call with the AppleWatch is supposed to wor`k? You wear it on your wrist, ok. But in my opinion, it is sort of uncofortable, having to lift your wrist up to your ear. And imagine, how that Looks...