Re: I'm Not Sure What to use to code

BGT is great to start with if what you want to do is quickly create a game. BGT however will severely limit you when it comes to important things like 3d audio, cross platform support ETC. You also will not be making much of anything else in BGT besides games. To be fair, I used it at my old job if I quickly needed to create a script to handle a particular use case.
I have really been trying to find an engine I can use which will quickly allow me to not only create games, but then compile across multiple platforms.
A lot of people enjoy python. I do not. I have really wanted to get in to something like unity, but that brings up so many accessibility issues I don't even know where to start.
I am constantly asked to bring Super Egg Hunt, and other games to multiple platforms. IOS and Mac being two major ones.
You will have to decide what it is you want to do, and then go from there.