Re: DARK studios scenes, first pack of installed minimovies

@Kyle12: I see what you're saying, and I do understand why you say so. But please tell me, would you release anything with missing shortcuts without saying so and without asking for any help on how to fix this? It's the way this has been released without more information, without calling out for help and without replying on the questions people are having which made me react like this. I'm really sorry if this has made a wrong impression on me, because I'm not normally like that.