Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

@54:

I don't get you. You first on the first few pages bitch about how people were making feature requests instead of doing bug reports in beta. Now, I wasn't in the beta. I don't know if you said NO FEATURE REQUESTS in the beta. testing stuff, but...now you turn around and say oh suggest things? I don't think so for one big big reason.....

I did send concrete proof. I sent proof how actual real world ICAO phraseology worked. I never heard anything back, I sent corrections to aircraft statistics, Nothing. The only thing I got back from Stafan was an email saying my airport information was wrong because he couldn't find the name of an airport I submitted before EF2 came out (despite putting a link to the info in question). No discussion on features or feedback or even a hey, thanks for playing message. Nothing at all. This isn't some anonymous AAA publisher with billions of users. This is a small game that actively solicits feedback....and then ignores it, then has somebody else representing it say hey, give us ideas.

How about this? Drop the flight simulator tag. If it's not a simulator, maybe.....how about this?

Flight exploration game. As a simple game for going from A to B it works fine, but a flight simulator? No, and Stefan has shown at least to me he doesn't care enough to want to improve it.

Plus. You stated, quote, Eurofly will never be a flight simulator back on page 1 or 2. Now you suddenly want to make it one? Make up your mind Rastislav. Either it's a flight simulator, or it isn't. Which one is it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector